An application has been put forward that will result in greater use of Bovingdon Airfield for light planes and microlights. Anyone wishing to have further information should refer to the Dacorum Borough Council website:- Click on Planning & Development Search Planning Applications Application Number – 4/01377/11/LDE
The village website address has changed to www.bovingdon.net From here you can access the Village or Parish Council website. To go directly to the sites – Parish Council website = bpc.bovingdon.net Village website = village.bovingdon.net
The consultation by Dacorum Borough Council on the future of Bovingdon has now closed for comments. Attached is the Parish Council’s response to this consultation, which was finalised at the Planning Committee meeting 13/12/10. Letter to DBC – response on Emerging Core Strategy 14122010
- Next meeting of the Planning Committee – 17 October 2018
- Dacorum Borough Council want to hear from you…..
- Notice of the audit and right to inspect the Annual Return for the year ended 31 March 2018
- Next meeting of the Planning Committee – 26th September 2018
- Consultation on the redevelopment of the garage site between 19 – 21 Hyde Meadows