Dacorum Borough Council is currently consulting on a proposed Public Space Protection Order (PSPO) for the whole of the borough. The Borough Council is working with its partners to continue to develop safe and healthy communities where everyone feels safe and free from anti-social behaviour. In summary, it’s proposed that: Dogs are prohibited from enclosed children’s play areas […]
You are warmly invited to attend the next meeting of Bovingdon Parish Council to be held on Monday 3rd September 2018 starting at 7.30 p.m. in The Memorial Hall, High Street, Bovingdon Council Agenda_03092018 Join in and be part of your community Complimentary tea and coffee available from 7.15 p.m. There will be a meeting […]
The next meeting of the Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday, 8th August 2018 starting at 6.30 p.m. in the Memorial Hall, High Street, Bovingdon Agenda_Planning_Committee_08082018 Applications to be considered are: 4/01611/18/FUL – Bovingdon & Flaunden Tennis Club, Green Lane – Floodlighting of tennis courts 1 and 2 to same specifications as courts 3, 4 and […]
- Next meeting of the Planning Committee – 17 October 2018
- Dacorum Borough Council want to hear from you…..
- Notice of the audit and right to inspect the Annual Return for the year ended 31 March 2018
- Next meeting of the Planning Committee – 26th September 2018
- Consultation on the redevelopment of the garage site between 19 – 21 Hyde Meadows