1st Bovingdon Rainbows
- Rainbows is part of Girl Guiding UK
- 1st Bovingdon Rainbows
- We meet Mondays 5-6pm (term time)
- As Rainbows girls are part of Girl Guiding UK, the largest voluntary organisation for girls and young women in the UK with around 580,000 members. There are similar organisations throughout the world and Girl Guiding UK is a founding member of the world association that unites them. Rainbows have fun! They take part in indoor and outdoor activities, meetings are full of games and activities providing challenging opportunities for enjoyment and development. Any girl aged five or over can be a Rainbow the oldest is 7 years old, when they usually move on to join Brownies.
- Rainbow units charge “subs” to cover costs like equipment and the hire of the meeting place. These are paid termly.
- We are always looking for new volunteers to enable us to keep going – if you might be interested, to put a girl’s name on the waiting list or any further information contact – Anita Clare 01442 832444