Notice of Public Meeting
to be held in The Memorial Hall on Tuesday 5 December 2017 starting at 7.00 p.m.
The Parish Council wishes to hear your views on the Borough Council’s consultation on the first stage of its new Local Plan – known as ‘Issues and Options’, which lists sites that have been put forward as potential development sites by landowners.
In addition we would also encourage you to:
- attend the Borough Council’s exhibition on the new Local Plan, which is being held in the Memorial Hall, High Street, Bovingdon on Friday, 24 November 2017 between 2.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- read the letter included in the next edition of the Bovingdon News, which will be delivered later this month
It is important that as many residents as possible respond to Dacorum Borough Council’s consultation
by midnight on 13 December as decisions made now will affect your village.
All information and documents relating to the consultation is available:
- via Dacorum Borough Council’s consultation portal
- on the Borough Council’s website http://www.dacorum.gov.uk/newlocalplan;
- at public libraries within the borough (during normal opening hours) and
- at Borough Council offices (during normal opening hours)
In the meantime, if you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact Mike Kember, Parish Clerk on 01442 833036 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.