NOTICE is given that the Hertfordshire County Council intend to make an Order under Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, to prohibit all traffic from using the following lengths of roads, except for access:-
1. that length of Leyhill Road/Pudds Cross/Maple Hill, Bovingdon from its junction with B4505 Chesham Road south westwards for a distance of approximately 1525 metres.
2. that length of Shantock Lane, Bovingdon from its junction with Pudds Cross south eastwards to its junction with Long Lane, a distance of approximately 1182 metres.
3. that length of Long Lane, Bovingdon from its junction with Shantock Lane southwards for a distance of approximately 250 metres.
The purpose of the Order is to enable the replacement of existing water mains to take place.
The sections of roads will each be closed for approximately 26 days during the period 24 March 2014 and 2 May 2014, when signs are in place. Alternative signed routes will be provided for traffic whilst the road closures are in place.
If you have any queries about the replacement of existing water mains or the temporary road closures, please contact Steve Buzer tel. 01707 292200 at Amey or Simon Brazier tel. 0300 123 4047 at Highways.
The Parish Council’s Planning Committee will be meeting in the Memorial Hall at 6.15 p.m. and this will be followed by the Parish Council meeting starting at 7.30 p.m.
The applicant’s agent has resubmitted this application (Amended Scheme). The amendment has been a slight alteration of the red line plan and to address some procedural issues.
1. The original Planning Application No. 4/013434/13/FUL was submitted in August 2013 and subsequently WITHDRAWN by the applicant’s agent.
2. A second Planning Application No. 4/02324/13/FUL was submitted in December 2013, and Dacorum Borough Council subsequently reported that the application was INVALID and required the applicant to re-submit an amended application (still bearing Application No. 4/02324/13/FUL), which they have now done.
3. This second application is substantially similar to that on which the village was consulted initially in December. The amendment has been a slight alteration of the red line plan and to address some procedural issues. The Planning Officer has stated that if you previously submitted comments on Application No 4/02324/13/FUL, when it was submitted in December 2013, then there is no need to repeat your previous submission, unless you wish to make additional comments.
4. However, if you have yet to comment on this second application and wish to, please do so by writing to Patrick Doyle, Planning Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Tuesday 25 February 2014 re-submitting your original comments made in response to Planning Application No. 4/013434/13/FUL, together with any additional comments you may wish to make.
The Parish Council’s Planning Committee will be meeting in the Memorial Hall at 6.30 p.m. and this will be followed by the Parish Council meeting starting at 7.30 p.m.
A number of residents have already contacted the Parish Office regarding this application. If you wish to comment on the application, you are advised to write to the Planning Officer, Patrick Doyle at Dacorum Borough Council and resubmit the comments you made in respect of the original application No. 4/01343/13/FUL together with any additional comments, by no later than 10 January 2014 (Revised deadline).
The application will be discussed at the Parish Council’s Planning Committee meeting to be held on 13 January 2104.